Hello! Today I have a card to share with you. I made this card for Addicted Stamps challenge reminder post. The theme is
I have created an interactive card in CAS style. I added only few decorations in order not to keep the main focus on these cute critters and how they move. The banner and alphabet die cuts are from Memory Box and Die Versions. The present box was cut by hand.
I used the image called “Animal Banner” from The Paper Nest Dolls March release. The image was colored with distress ink.
I added movement mechanism on these critters. I think this gives a feeling of fun birthday party. I had seen the tutorial from one of the most creative artists' blog here. You can see how they move in this video.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- As You Like It Challenge – Favourite Colouring Medium (& why). I love colouring with distress ink. It’s a versatile medium which can give bright colourful result to antique vintage look.
- Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge #210 – Add A Die Cut
- Papercraft Challenge #9 – Bingo (Animal, Text, Bright colors)
- The Paper Shelter Challenge #335 – A Birthday Card
- Polkadoodles Challenge Week 16 – Anything Goes
- The Ribbon Girl April Challenge – Anything Goes
- Scrapy Land Challenge #88 - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – Sparkle and Shine
I hope you like my card today. Thank you for stopping by.