Hi crafty friends! Today, it’s time for new challenge at Magnolia Forever. The theme for this challenge is
I decided to create a Christmas card in male tone to stay away from pink colour. I used the new stamp “Edwin with Christmas Lantern” from the latest collection A Lovely Christmas. Most decorations were from Doohickey Club volume 7 “Holidays are coming”. The snow scene die cut was so cute and I think it would be perfect for shaker card. Here is my creation for this challenge.
- Magnolia “Edwin with Christmas Lantern” stamp from A Lovely Christmas 2015 collection
- Magnolia DooHickey Club Volume 7 “Holidays are coming”
- Spellbinders Nestabilities “Grand Ovals” Dies
- Paper from LOTV
- Embellishments – Pearl stamens/ berries, shaker materials, glitter
When shaking, shaker materials would become falling snow like this.
I enter this card to these challenges:
- All About Magnolia Challenge #8 – All About Sparkle
- Country View Challenge #33 – The Colour Blue
- Craft Heaven Shop Challenge #5 – Layers with an Option (Christmas)
- Live & Love Crafts Challenge #41 – Christmas Tic Tac Toe (Glitter, Snow, Star)
- One Crazy Stamper November Challenge – Christmas/ Winter
- Paradise of Stamps Challenge#30 - Snow
- Scrapy Land Challenge #29 – Anything Goes
- Simply Magnolia Challenge – Shabby Chic
- Time For Magnolia Challenge #107 – Let’s Play Bingo! (Dies, Tilda or Edwin, Snow/ Stars)
- Time For Magnolia Christmas Challenge #108 – Winter Wonderland
Thank you for visiting my blog. See you again next time.