Hello everyone! Today it’s my turn to share a project for inspiration at Storie di Timbri.
It is almost the last month of the year. I have seen many crafty friends started to create winter/ christmas cards. Sadly, there is no winter in Thailand. Just a little cool breeze in the morning but getting hot in the afternoon. However, I would love to create winter project too.
I made a winter rosette card using Magnolia “Tilda in Cozy Coat” stamp from waiting for Christmas 2014 collection. The rosette base was created by scoring the 3” wide paper at every ¼”. The sentiment stamp was from Lili of the Valley and then I hand cut the banner along the text line. Instead of using paper flowers, I decorated the card with snowflake rosette die cuts from Tim Holtz.
Close up for Tilda. I colored the stamped image with distress ink.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- All About Magnolia Challenge #18 – All About Holy Night
- Cards und More Shop Challenge #6 - Winter/ Christmas
- Fussy and Fancy Challenge #177 – Different Folds or ShapedCard
- Live and Love CraftsChallenge #53 – White Christmas
- Magnolia-licious Challenge - Need A Little Christmas
- Polkadoodles Challenge week 46/47 – Anything Goes
- The Ribbon Girl November Image Challenge
- Simply Magnolia Challenge – Vintage
- Winter Wonderland Challenge – Poinsettias or Snow is falling
I hope you like my project today. Have a wonderful winter day.