Saturday, April 15, 2017

Tilda with Fantasy Flower Birthday Card

Hello everyone! Today I have a card I made for Marvelous Magnolia challenge to share with you. The theme for this month challenge is
I have created this sweet Tilda birthday card. I used Simon Says Stamp Brackets die to create card’s shape. I also decorated the card with several Doohickey die cuts i.e. Spring Flower Lace, Butterfly from Doohickey volume 4, and banner. The patterned papers are from Maja Design, and La Boom.
Magnolia Tilda with Fantasy Flower Birthday Card

This cute Tilda is Magnolia “Tilda with Fantasy Flower” stamp from Lost & Found 2014 collection. I colored the stamped image with distress ink. The frame is from Spellbinders Lacey Oval die cut.
Magnolia Tilda with Fantasy Flower

Paper flowers decoration is a must for this card.

I would like to enter this card to these challenges.


Thank you for stopping by. Have a sweet day!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Sai, I am utterly in AWE of your talent!!! Every single card & creation is AMAZING and this one is no exception, so perfectly coloured!!!! Your layout and design it gorgeous, love the shaped card and all those scrummy magnolia die cuts and embellishments! Simply Beautiful!!!
    Crafty Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sai, this is such a beautiful card! I love the colours and fabulous details. Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again Sai, just popping along to thank you for sharing your stunning card in our challenge at Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia!!! Good luck!
    Crafty Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sai! It's so sweet and pretty & I love the little Tilda you have used.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card, your talent is amazing, the flowers the detail and color is amazing.
    Thanks for playing our challenge at One Crazy Stamper.
    Leanne DT/OCS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love your layout with the added die cuts and flowers. thanks for joining us at All About Magnolia for our challenge

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...