Hello! Today I have a card using The Paper Nest Doll May new release image to share with everyone. This image is called “Strawberry Jam Emma”.
I have created a jar shaped card with this image. I designed the jar shape by myself using rectangle shapes and round corners. The card base was made from red paper covered with clear embossing enamel to make it glossy like glass jar. Sadly, the photo doesn’t do it justice. The patterned papers are from Maja Design. Doily is from Cheery Lynn Designs die cut. I decorated the jar lid with chiffon trim, and help rope.
I colored the image with distress ink.
I also decorated the card with red and white paper flowers, and glass strawberries.
The sentiments are from Lawn Fawn and Simon Says Stamp clear stamps. The scalloped rectangle die cut is from Sizzix Scalloped Square dies.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- Cards Und More Challenge #184 – Cards for Women
- Creative Inspirations Challenge #274 – Blooms & Bows
- Deep Ocean Challenge #154 – Anything Goes
- Polkadoodles Challenge Week 18 – Anything Goes
- The Ribbon Girl May Card Challenge
- Scrapy Land Challenge #65 – Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp WednesdayChallenge – Going Dotty