Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Aladdin Tilda & Magic Carpet

Hello everyone! I’m back again with my latest card I made for Marvelous Magnolia reminder post. The theme for this month is very easy which is
I really love Magnolia Aladdin themed stamps from “I Believe in Unicorns” collection. They are my inspirations to create this card. The card base is from Magnolia Vintage Box 2 using purple patterned paper. Then I added mini gold tassels to each corner to make it look like the magic carpet.
Magnolia Aladdin Tilda Arabic Night Action Wobble Card

The Aladdin themed images are from Magnolia “Aladdin Tilda with Lamp” and “Arabic Night” stamps  from I Believe in Unicorns 2017 collection. I colored the image with distress ink. I cut the frame in the middle of the card base with Spellbinders Labels Twenty-Four die so the Arabic castle can be seen as Tilda is riding on the magic carpet.
Magnolia Aladdin Tilda Arabic Night

I also added the lamp image that came with Tilda stamp set. I attached a die cut from Doohickey volume 13 to the tip of the lamp to make it look like smoke that comes out of the lamp. The gold glitter  ornament is the die cut from Doohickey volume 12.

I decorated the card with banner and stars die cuts from Doohickey volume 9, and Marianne Designs Stars Semi Circle. The sentiment is the stamp from Whiff of Joy 1001 Night clear stamp set.

I also added movement mechanism on Tilda. I made a diy action wobble as I had seen from the tutorial here and attached to the back of Tilda to make her shake as she was riding on the carpet. You can see Tilda move in the video below.

I would like to enter this card to these challenges.


Thank you for stopping by and I wish you a magical day.

7 comments:

  1. A super feminine creation and so magical with the focal castle, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous creation! Thanks for sharing your stamping with us at Stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely incredible!!! Your coloring is amazing as well as everything on your card! Great layout! Thanks for joining us this month at Noor! Design UK for the "Anything Goes" challenge. My personal favorite! LOL! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous, loving your colours too. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card, beautifully coloured with a fabulous design/layout. Many thanks for joining in with Polkadoodles Challenges 'Anything Goes' challenge. Lou (Polkadoodles DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW what a magnificent card...love your coloring and the way you use dies so beautifully
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sai this card is magical indeed!! No less!! I love the colours and everything, sweetie xx Thank you for sharing with us your talent at Magnolia-licious! blessings xx
    Dt Rosette

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...