Saturday, February 17, 2018

Tilda in Bed Pop Up Box Card


Happy Chinese New Year everyone!
Today I have a card created for reminder post at Marvelous Magnolia challenge. The theme is

Magnolia Tilda with Bunny Slippers in Bed Pop Up Box Card

I have created get well themed pop up box card. I made this pop up box in bed shape to match with Tilda in bed image. I decorated the bed with trims to make it looks like blanket. I made Tilda surrounded by flowers so she would have a speedy recover. The sentiment is from LDRS stamp.
Magnolia Tilda with Bunny Slippers in Bed Pop Up Box Card

This cute cupid is Magnolia “Tilda with Bunny Slippers” stamp from Get Well 2017 collection. I colored the image with distress ink as usual.
Magnolia Tilda with Bunny Slippers

The box card can be laid flat.
Magnolia Tilda with Bunny Slippers in Bed Pop Up Box Card

This card will soon be available in my Etsy shop.

I would like to enter this card to these challenges.

Thank you for stopping by and have a sweet day!

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Sai, this is utterly divine!!! Your design and flawless colouring is so beautiful sweetie!!! SIMPLY GORGEOUS!
    Crafty cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooooo sweet.....to cute...I love it. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.
    Have a lovely weekend, xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! I love it, Thank you for play with us in Polkadoodles Challenge Blog Anything Goes. Good luck with your entry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorably put together!
    Hugs,
    xxTraceyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A delightful pop up box, thank you for joining in with our 'Flowers' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable, I am loving my Magnolia stamps and your creativity is fabulous.xx[aNNie' blog]
     ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable project :)

    Thank you for play with us in Polkadoodles Challenge Blog Anything Goes. Good luck with your entry.

    https://polkadoodle.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful creation and I can see how much hard work you've put into it. Thank you for sharing this with us at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! I cannot handle how CUTE this amazing project is!!! I love every single thing about it! Thank you SO much for sharing this beauty with us at Magnolia-licious! Love love LOVE it!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh WOW this is absolutely gorgeous, love tilda and all the details.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute, I absolutely love your fun creation - fabulous coloring and wonderful embellies, I especially love the bunny. Thanks so much for playing in our Decorate It challenge at The Paper Shelter Challenge. Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very beautiful... love it!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles
    We look forward to seeing you again next time.
    Hugs,
    Anna DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow amazing, I love how you coloured Tilda and I really like the colouors you used. Thanks so much for joining us at the As you like it challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...